Monday, July 16, 2012

The First Few Days

Dear Familia,

I don't have a P-Day til next week. So instead you guys get my terrible handwriting. (He sent a letter. The handwriting was "readable".) I've got dos great companeros. 'Cuz I'm in a tri. Has it's ups and downs. I can put how I feel about the MTC in two words "estoy cansado" or I'm tired! But it is great to be surrounded by so many people. Especially when they love the gospel. SURROUND YOURSELF WITH GOOD PEOPLE!!!!! I love all of you.

P.S. My companions are Elder Jorgenson and Elder Campbell and they are going to my mission!

Love, Elder Grant!

I amazingly have some free time right now so I thought I should write you a little more. I love the MTC!! You are tired and the days are super long, but it's all worth it.  I'll send a copy of my first day schedule to you so you know how it was. I was immediately thrown into Spanish and I'm slowly learning. :) Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment