Monday, July 30, 2012

Preparing for Takeoff

Today I received a surprise e-mail from Collin. Since this blog will be printed at the conclusion of his mission, I have included it on the blog. It's the e-mail that every mom anticipates will arrive.

Hey I'm leaving tomorrow and I just wanted to say I love you Mom! Thanks for everything you have done for me. I always get a little emotional when I write you. I miss you so much. You are the best Mom in the world and I know that because you had to put up with me.  The package was delicious. Uunfortunately it may put me over luggage weight so I have been giving some away to all the kids in my zone. They are good and it's gonna be hard to leave them but I know what I am doing is right.

Well, it isn't my P-day. I'm just doing laundry for tomorrow.  I'll miss you like crazy but I'm gonna be on an adventure. Well I'm excited and nervous I leave tomorrow for Guat and it's feeling a little crazy but very good. It will be the best experience of my life - I'm sure of it! I miss you all.  Bye!!!!

Love,
Collin

No comments:

Post a Comment