Friday, December 7, 2012

A Spanish Dream!

I have GREAT news!I had a dream in all Spanish. That's awesome because I understood it all. That was a super bomb! I was way pumped with that. I got the Christmas package. WAHOOO!! Sorry Mom. I opened stuff. We had a party so I ate Nutella a little and I'm saving the rest for the ride to the change meeting. I also opened the t-shirt and man that thing is sick. Grandma, thanks for the decorations. I gave all but one out to some of my favorite families because well I just love everyone here. It's so great. And they all love them. I've got some Boise State fans down here now.
Christmas Display

A little bit of Christmas decorating
Tell Amber and Patti "Hi". I love those two. I'm super pumped for everyone getting their calls and getting ready to go especially Kaden and JJ. They go into the MTC on the same day. Crazy!!! I received an email from Lag today and he talked about how Kenna kicks butt - she is a very good young lady and smart and intelligentand hardworking.  I also got an email from Grandpa Erikson today that was unexpected and an amazing surprise. I love him tons. I just love everyone tons.

(I have a super big headache right now. I'm surrounded by a bunch of little kids that are playing computer games and screaming like crazy. AHHHH) Tonight I'll figure out if I leave or not. Weird experience of last night. So around 11 last night we got a phone call and my comp answered. It was some girl asking for me so I was like, "uh oh. This is not good." Just turns out President's daughter was calling missionaries she thinks are funny to talk to because she was bored. (Holy cow I'm about ready to kill these little punks! hahaha) It took me forever to fall back to lseep, like always. Oh well. I can function off of very little sleep anyways.

Beautiful country

I'm happy and healthy. I was sick a few days ago but refuse to stay in for being sick. I don't care if it kills me. Because the world is going to end in 18 days anyways. hahaha I just got done playing soccer today in a huge field in my area and it was sweet.

I'll explain the pictures of this week. First of all the ugly building...well that's the church thing that you can find on Google. It's called the Strong Tower Church. The church names here are freaking ridiculous and it's hilarious. There is also the Rains of Power Church and others like that. Stores have funny names, too, like the Little Store of Blessing.

I can't think too straight right now. I got this headache from playing soccer all morning and not drinking enough water. Like always, I pretty much stunk but I always have fun. When you look to have fun, life is so much more enjoyable. Like the mission. I actually scored a goal today. Then I made sure to do a flip/Tebow thing and then do the worm. I scored on a Latino and I am about as hardcore gringo as they come. It was great. Good thing I get money today so we can buy more water.
Strong Tower Church that you see on Google

We are still not having a whole lot of success right now but I have fun everyday. I always try to make people smile. I love smiles. They are so wonderful. Nothing in the world is like seeing someone smile, especially if they looked sad before. We found some awesome newbies this week and hopefully everything goes well with them. Well, my hour is almost up and I'm ready to leave. These little kids are sooooo loud. Love you all!!!

Con Amor,
Elder Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment