Monday, June 17, 2013

Changes all Around

Howdy ya'll! Que onda?! Well this week has been pretty nuts. In fact, it has been insane. I had changes and now I am in the city of Retalhuleu. It is pretty down here. It is hot, like really hot, and now I need to find a way to get rid of the sweaters and stuff from when I was up in the mountains. My area is called La Verde, or in English, The Green . It is in the zone Las Palms and it is pretty cool. 

I got moved up to District Leader and to me this is all a little crazy. In fact it's stressful but it will help me grow. It's something that I am not used to so that could be fun. I am in a district of 10 people and ya, well, four of them are sisters which is weird because I've never seen a sister in my mission until now. Apparently they exist and I have to call them to see what they did each day. It's all cool! We are also opening an area. This, also, is a new experience and also another good one. It is helping me learn how to deal with stress. The Elder that was here before was a good missionary. He just got super duper agile in his last change and stopped working. But things like that happen all the time. But I a pumped!!

The final part of changes is that I am training again. This time he is a a big tall huge kid, Elder Saunders, from Morgan, Utah. He is a rancher and just awesome and super spiritual. Unfortunately, I am not as spiritual as I'd like to be but I am getting there little by little and he is helping a ton. He doesn't speak Spanish so it is going to be really fun to help him learn what happens and stuff like that, ya know. 

I'd like to tell you more about my area, because I have time. All I know is it is massive and it's like five little towns, each like two to five miles apart. Oh ya, Tiquisate, a zone from here, got stolen by the other mission. Well, I love you all. Peace!!!

Con amor,
Elder Grant


No comments:

Post a Comment