Friday, July 26, 2013

Another Week in the World of Guate

Pizza!!!!   


Hey! Well I just wanna write you all because I love ya guys! This week has been an adventure. We had to cross a river because the rock bridge got covered by the water. We had to go down to another part and cross the river and that was fun. We found a giant caterpillar and then we squished it and it exploded in a giant green icky ness. That was super fun as well. 



This week has been full of mâchéting people like my district. They have been super disobedient so I macheted them and it was great. Now they are more obedient. Not a whole lot else happened this week. We have some good progress with investigators. The only hard thing is getting them to church. I am super bummed about that. The Spirit has been leading us a ton and its been greatly great to have been able to listen more to the Spirit. It is definitely the best thing in the world to have the Sirit to guide you. 

I am glad you are having fun in Oregon, I just googled Devils Churn. That looks like a fun place to not fall in! Our new Pres. is incredible and so awesome. He wants to come to work with us in our area. Woot!



Well other than that I am done. Love ya tons! Oh wait, the district and zone are kicking butt. Also, one of my best friends, Elder Aoki, is now leaving the mission which stinks. Bye!

Con Amor,
Elder Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment