Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Emergency!!!!

Hey all! I have titled this thing as emergency because I have emergency changes and to tell the truth I'm not so pumped about that. I love my zone and my district but there are always changes in our lives but it is whatever, I guess. I don't really care as long as I'm a missionary. I'm happy! Did you know that I have only 8 more months in the Lord's service?

Well, this week has been great. We had another baptism which was awesome and now the members look like they want to help us more, yes!!! Everything is going the way we need it to. I'm just a little ticked because with the changes, though it is an experience to grow, I probably won't be able to go to the temple and it probably means I don't get a gym which sticks. It really helps de-stress. Oh well.

So today, as a zone, we watched Monsters Univeristy together. It was hiarious and then the Stae President gave us hamburgers! But that movie is very funny. It is better than the first one, at least in my opinion. It made me a little baggie for the college life. But then I realized my life is better because I'm a missionary!!! 

I wish I had more to write and I wish I could send my pictures but for some darn reason the computer won't recognize my camera. I will try again later. Keep being awesome. Thanks and bye!

Con amor,
Elder Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment