Tuesday, November 12, 2013

FYI - I am on Rabies Watch

So this week has been quite an adventure. Boy, oh boy! The week started out great and on Wednesday I got bit by a freaking dog, all because I was acting like Kung Fu Panda. Of course, the dog hasn't been vaccinated for rabies. The mission nurses freaked out but I'm okay. They are still watching me for signs of rabies, however. That was a really fun experience.

We also got to take a bunch of pictures today in classic Guatemalan clothes. That was really fun. Then I had to go to a meeting and so I lost some of my p-day. Oh well, that's life! 


This week has been good. We have found some really good people and in church we had a great number - 182! That is super bomb!!! We are just breaking records but now we need to break records with baptisms. We are still working hard to motivate and encourage the zone. It is still a little sluggish. 

If possible, can you send the game Rook and Pit for Christmas? My companion would really like one as a gift and I want Pit! jajaja



Thanks, everyone, for being so awesome! Love ya tons!!

Con amor,
Elder Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment