Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I'm Pretty Darn Content to Be Here

As I am sitting in the Guatemalan heat writing you from a yucky internet place, I contemplate if there is anywhere I'd rather be in the world and NOPE, I'm pretty darn content to be here! 

I just saw Hermana Ostler today. She was so excited to see me and at first I had no idea who she was. But it's alright, that is how life is. She is in Coatepeque which is kind of far away from where I am. In fact, I never ever go there. In fact, I have never been there. 

Today is super super super super busy because I have to get EVERYTHING READY FOR A MEETING WITH PRESIDENT AMADO. I AM FREAKING OUT!!! No, just kidding. He is going to destroy us with the Spirit. It's going to be so cool. Well, this week has been challenging in a few things. We almost didn't have a baptism because of lack of planning. But after hours, literally, of calling people and talking with lawyers, we got it done. Basically, it has been a very stess filled week. My companion and I have been running all over the place. 

Also this week we have put two fechas so in two weeks, if all goes well, we should have 2 baptisms. I'm excited! The lady is so cool. She used to be anti-Mormon but The Lord softened her heart and now she is changing so much. And, it is so cool to see how committed she is to change. She even had a visit this Sunday. When her visit came she told them to wait for her three hours because she was going to church. And, BAM, she went to church. How cool is that!!!! 

Well, I gotta go. I love you all tons!

Con amor,
Elder Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment