Monday, December 16, 2013

Not your Average Sunday Meetings

Well this week has been interesting and has been super, super, super busy! Sometimes I feel like I am just ding some babysitting of missionaries and we are trying to open an area, it is good to be back in La Verde. The Branch is excited to have me back, I am sure. We had an activity that was really successful. Because of the activity we had 50 people attend church. They stayed for all of the meetings - incredible! That never happens in the big wards. In reality it was a great little adventure. We played Minute to Win it. That was super fun. But at the end of Sacrament I could really feel the Spirit, even though it wasn't that reverent there. It was great because it was all fun. It was funny to see the little kids running in to ask their dads to tie their shoes because they wanted to play soccer for primary. It was funny and I loved it.

I wish I had more to write but most of our time has been spent trying to motivate missionaries. We'll find a way.

Love you guys a ton!

Con amor,
Elder Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment