Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy Late New Year!

Hey! So guess what! It was my sister's birthday. I even celebrated it!!! So it has been a good week. We had another great attendance in our little Branch. We had 70, not like last week, but still pretty good. It is also a sad week. My best companion, Elder Quiroz, is ending his mission which stinks because it is soooo baggy! Without even trying I think about home. We have still worked hard so that is good. I am happy about that. My companion thinks you guys are cool. He was so happy with the Rook game, thanks for sending that to him. He was super pumped!!! With my comp's leaving, I feel like I am ready to spread my wings and fly out of the nest away from my Mother Quiroz. jaja

Also, with the changes, my Zone of Sisters is still a Zone of Sisters. That hasn't changed. They give me treats so I get fat but that's alright. I love treats!!! My zone is so cool. 

I am good and happy. I love my area and the people and I hope that the family comes to love Guatemala as much as I do. To think that in a short time I will have to leave this place makes me super sad. So, I don't think about it. We had two investigators in church this week and one of them seems to be progressing really well. I am really excited about that. Also this week we have been using bikes. We realized that we weren't working to our full potential so... We borrowed some bikes and life has been so much easier. It has also been super fun. 

I am sending some stuff home with Elder Sleight for you guys. When is your anniversary? I have sent something special for you and Dad and you can't open it until your anniversary unless it already passed and then you can open it when you get the stuff. (A quick reply to this question let Collin know our anniversary is in July. He thought it was February. He decided we can open in now then. He'll be home before July.)

That's about it for this week, just loving this mission, like always. 

Con amor,
Elder Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment