Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Holy Spiritual Meeting!!!

Hey there! Alright, well this week has been a good one. In fact it has been so good that Saturday and Sunday I was completely exhausted. I was so tired that I fell asleep in lunch and dinner both days. My comp did too, so funny! 

Things have been rough for our Zone. We keep having emergency changes which are killing the Zone. Everytime there is a change, the Zone goes into a state of depression because it is a Zone of all women and they are much more sentimental than elders. It has given me a headache! Haha but in spite of that, we have great new from the Verde. We had 76 people with two investigators and they want to be baptized. We just want to get some things fixed up before that. I am really excited!

This week a member of the Seventy, Elder Soares, visited us and it was sick! (Sick as in good) I got to shake his hand. He spoke about how we can magnify our calling. Then I got to be the microphone holder which was super fun ... Not! I didn't get to take notes, a blessing of being a ZL. Jaja. Oh, well!

I am also happy but bummed. Due to said meeting, I missed my opportunity to go to the sealing of that family I baptized. But really, the truth is that I'm just happy that they made it there. That is the best part! 

I can't send pictures because my connecting cable doesn't work anymore. I need to buy a new one or an adaptor. Bad luck! 

Well, that is my week! 

Con amor,
Elder Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment