Monday, June 23, 2014

A Post To End It All

How to end this ... Well I guess I have been staring here at the screen for well over 20 minutes wondering what to write or how to explain how I feel. The truth is I really don't know what to say. Probably I have never felt more torn part in my life. I absolutely have loved my mission and though there have been rough times and good times, none have been for the negative. In fact, they have all helped me grow. I don't know, today has definitely been one of the harder days in my mission. I guess in all reality, the mission is over with now. Tomorrow I am off to a sealing and I'll be there all day. And to tell the truth I feel more nervous right now than I did when I left on the mission. It is just weird and I can't decide how I feel. But oh well. I guess it has to end. I kind of wish I had extended but now it is too late. Plus, I think it would have been a killer for my sisters. jaja

I'm so excited to see about going to the temple tomorrow to see that final goal of all baptisms is. 

As it comes to an end, I want to thank you all for the support and examples you have all given me!

Con amor,
Elder Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment