Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Good News and a Birthday

Well good news. This week that family that I worked with a lot last year said they are officially going to the temple now! So, the 24th, the day before changes, I'm going to be in the temple with them. I am really excited for that.

This week has been cold and wet. We are making progress here in they to mountains which is super important because President is expecting a lot out of us right now. Plus I want to end on a really good note. We are work eking so hard so everyone can end well, also, there are a lot of us leaving at the end of this change,

On the baggy side of things, I had my last interview with President. He said I'll probably be get married in 3 years. Jaja we'll see. It is all good here. It will be weird being home and President told me good luck. That was about it.

am going to leave from Guatemala super late because that stinks - like 11:40. I'll be sitting around forever again, like when I came. 

William is doing well, the only thing we need to do with him is teach him out of the Priincipals of the Gospel. He said he is bored of missionary lessons. We are just going to keep going and see what is up.

Other than that, nothing has happened this week-except I am old!

Con amor,
Elder Grant


No comments:

Post a Comment