Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Not Much Happening

It is official. I am dying. The missionaries on my sides just reminded me of that. It doesn't mean I am not going to work. In fact, I have to keep working. I am going to have the best way ever to end the mission. I am going to go, the day before I go home, to see one of my families get sealed, I am so excited, teny have been my best friends here in Guate for over a year now. I am going to end the mission seeing them all in white with their three little girls getting sealed. Best wayl to die!


Other than that, this has been one of the hardest weeks of my mission. My companion and I have been working hard but nothing has happened. When my old companion, Elder Galvez, was dying, everything went perfectly but oh well. The Lord puts trials in our way to help us grow and learn. Still a fun experience.

Well, our really positive investigator, William, has puttered out right now. We had asked him before if he was married legally and he told us yes. We found out a few days ago he isn't married which stinks, he was going to get baptized this week. That is kind of a bummer, a huge bummer actually. We just need to keep going.

I'm not sure I am going to finish baptizing but at least I know I'm leaving the zone better than I found it. Other than that there isn't a whole lot going on. Got the package and so we are playing Nerf guns and machetes in the house for pday. Haha We have had nonstop fun with that little Nerf pistol. I have two machetes and we try to block the darts with the machetes. It is just freaking hilarious. Our neighbors are watching us like we are completely nuts.




Con amor,
Elder Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment