Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Got To Find Some Success Here

I went to a training with Pres. Maravilla last week. It was great. I saw everyone that I went out with. They are all doing well and getting lots of baptisms. I don't and that kinda makes me feel like garbage. But, that's part of life I guess. I just have to work hard and make sure we get some here in the mountains. This area is super hard but I have a lot of people who are counting on us, Pres and the assistants, and a bunch of others. I won't let them down.

I can't believe how soon Kendrick and Carly are going out. It is insane. I will be at almost eight months by the time they go. That is weird!!! I am super excited for them both. The mission is amazing. I absolutely love it.

Not a whole lot has happened this week. We are trying to work with the members more because contacting isn't working. We had a sweet conference this week and WOW I know now that the key to have success in this area is working with members. So, this week has been full of a lot of service to gain the trust because the members are a little suspect of missionaries. We will get it done! I think we will soon be speeding it all up.

I am used to the cold. It didn't take long for that to happen. After all, I am from good ol' Idaho. I will send pictures next week.  I should have a card reader this week.

Con Amor,
Elder Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment