Thursday, August 22, 2013

It is a Pet Deer

Well first of all, I am mad as I can get that you dare sell the van. The man-van deserves so much better than that. I hope you know that I never want to come home now. You are so mean! Hahaha I received the funniest letter this last week. It is the one about the snake from Mom. I have never been happier to read a letter. Then I shared it with my companion and I may share it with the District. Thanks for giving me a well needed laugh.

I hope all is well with you because things here have been great. We have found some weird stuff this week. We found a family who has a pet deer, yes a deer. It's not like some weird Guatemalan deer. It is a white tail deer - if you all wanted to know. It is friendly, like in you can pet it! How much does that happen in Idaho? Like never because they run away super quickly. That was super cool. She sleeps in the house with the family and basically it is just really cool. And I am super pumped because I had the opportunity to pet a deer and will probably continue going to go see it. 

Today we played ultimate frisbee and I learned many things. One thing is that my mouth has gotten much better in competitive environments. I still like to yell silly things while playing sports and I am super out of shape. But man it is so fun. 

Well, I don't know what's up this week but the Mission has been doing horribly. I think that the majority of the problems come from being sinful, especially the leadership. We must be obedient to receive blessings. 

Well I gotta go. I love you all tons!

Con amor,
Elder Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment