Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Baptism!

Mom, your pics made me baggy -not really. I am doing well and we just had a baptism! We are pumped. I will tell you about it in a bit. Can you send me a copy of my mission call? I would really like to scan it and put it in my predicad mi evangelio, and in my scriptures.

Ok, we did have a baptism with a kid who is super smart. He is 11 but he understands the restoration so well. He asked to be baptized and we complied with his request. It was great! It was a good little baptismal service and he came and got confirmed which was so great! We were really excited. We are especially excited because now the members have seen that we want to work so we are pumped about that too. Cool!!!


Also this week we went on a really fun Ward activity. We went to a river to swim but, of course, being missionaries, we couldn't do anything but we did take some cool pics. Then we ate some delicious food after. 


had the opportunity to go to a super spiritual meeting with President Ruiz. We talked a lot how we need to have trust in those that we lead. And it's true. It's just the same as what Christ did. He constantly showed everyone his love. And obviously he was a great leader. He led a group of 12 of the greatest men to ever what this earth. Basically I was just mind blown after the whole meeting. 

Well, it looks like my time is up. Bye and love you all!!! Peace!!!!!!

Con amor,
Elder Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment