Thursday, February 6, 2014

It's Looking Better

So this week has been better for the Zone. The Zone had three baptisms but I hope we don't fall into the trap of feeling like all the work is done and there is nothing more to do. That is definitely not the case. We need to continue to work hard! 

Today has been a fun day but very tiring and I'm exhausted. I don't have much to write because I wrote a big report to Presidente.

Things are going fine in La Verde. In fact, I'm happy. We are still holding at 70 as the attendance. The goal at the end of the year is 100 and I think we can get it! 

I hope all of you are well. I am well because today I found a pair of nice Jordan's for cheap - like 15 bucks. So I bought them. Hahaha. Woot! I love the Pacas!!!

Con amor,
Elder Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment