Thursday, March 20, 2014

Not Much To Report

Hey que tal pues. Well everyone, this week has been a little jodido but it's alright. We changed areas yesterday. That is alright too because I love my new area. I loved the old one too but I had been there forever. Like this zone, I've been here for 9 months and six as a zone leader. This is a great zone and I totally love the missionaries here. It is all good. I just want to be a positive influence wherever I am. 

I am well and all is good. I fact, it's been a great month so far. The office have been baptizing. Wahoo!!! That never really happens. On the other hand, the others of us haven't had any baptisms. I left a fecha in the other area where we were and I am hoping that goes well. The new missionaries there will get him baptized and that will be good because our zone needs it. 

Sorry no pictures this week because ... I was lazy and didn't use my camera. My bad! And I guess that is it. I am just loving the mission like always. Bye!!!

Con amor,
Elder Grant


No comments:

Post a Comment