Monday, March 31, 2014

VICTORY!!!

Oh man, victory! Ya, that's right. My zone, The Relief Society, owned today in soccer. We played Mazate who had destroyed all the other close zones. They called last night to tell me that they would own us too but NO!!!! Our zone of 6 Elders and 12 Hermanas destroyed their team 9 to 1. Jajaja

This week has been an adventure of saving fechas and losing some, while having to machete some. I am super impressed with the office this week. They have gone all out hard these last months and baptized 5 with four families!!! That is sick. They were such hard workers and a God has helped them a ton. And, they just keep going.

On the missionary part for me and my comp, we have two baptismal dates for next week. Brillando!!!! I am really excited for how we did as a companionship. We baptized the first w people in a year in La Verde. Plus, we got the attendance up to 93. That's sick!!! When you work hard, The Lord blesses you.

That is my week. I am happy and healthy except for some stomach issues. That's about it.

Con Amor,
Elder Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment