Friday, May 30, 2014

Getting Old

Well on Saturday I will officially be old. So many hours have passed in my life and it has been so fast. Sometimes I get scared that my life is going be that fast after this but I still want to enjoy it a ton. Can't believe it. And in one month I will be home. Not quite sure what to think about that. 

This week was alright. I mean my wallet was stolen so that kinda stinks... It doesn't look like the wallet is coming back because I was in Reu. A lot of missionaries use Western Union for pisto and it is decent. I am sick again and I think it is Dengue again and Dengue is the worst. Must have gotten it at the coast. My entire body is achy and my head hurts. It hurts to breathe but whatever.

Hermana William is progressing quite a bit but I am really mad at myself right now. We had a great lesson with him last night and it was really spiritual. But then his drunk boss came in and was being stupid. After about 20 minutes, I couldn't take it anymore so I chewed him out. The boss got mad and started yelling. I hope it doesn't affect William. He told his boss that he was a Mormon so that is a good sign. Please pray for him so he will be alright. I am also praying for more patience.

That is really all I have to say because I don't want to focus too much on home in the last leg of the mission. Love ya all!





Con amor,
Elder Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment